North College Hill High School
Main Office Phone: 513-728-4783
Main Office Fax Number: 513-728-4784
Guidance Office Phone: 513-728-4789
Guidance Office Fax Number: 513-728-4790
School Hours: 8:15am - 3:05pm
Athletics: 513-728-4783 xt 10129
Breakfast Served: 7:40am - 8:00am
Grade Levels: 9-12
Scott Reisbord, Principal
Christa Buchholzer, Assistant Principal
NCH High School Mission
In partnership with parents and the community, we will ensure that all learners achieve at high levels and feel valued as part of our school community.
OUR SCHOOL WIDE EXPECTATIONS:
North College Hill Trojan Pride Plan
The NCH High School Trojan Pride Plan was developed to create a positive learning environment. It is a positive approach to teaching the academic and behavioral expectations of the NCH High School community.
- To ensure that every student and staff member at NCH High School is aware of and understands the academic and behavioral expectations and positive behavior supports
- To describe appropriate procedures that will enable students to become active and productive members of society
- To develop consistent expectations among staff and students of what is expected as a member of the NCH High School community
- To reward students when following the expectations and procedures in place
- To recognize staff members who reinforce positive behavior and academic achievement of all students
Check our Guidance page
for the High School School Course registration packet, testing, career, college, and financial aid information.