Students enrolled in the North College Hill City School District Virtual Program will have the same opportunities as students who attend the traditional school building to participate in all extra-curricular, academic, and non-academic activities. Students will be able to engage in rigorous academic course work at their own pace allowing for flexible scheduling based on their individual learning styles.
Our virtual school curriculum is aligned with the Ohio Learning Standards and all students will still be required to meet mandated state testing requirements to receive a North College Hill City School District diploma upon completion of graduation requirements.
- Students in grades K-5 will take courses in Mathematics, Language Arts (Reading, Writing, Grammar, etc.), Science, Social Studies, Art, Music and Physical Education.
- Students in grades 6-12 will be using the APEX Learning platform. Every APEX Learning course provides a complete scope and sequence aligned to state and national standards, with comprehensive instructional content and formative assessments integrated throughout. (More info about Apex Here)
- Students will have the option to take Core, Honors and Advanced Placement courses.
- The course catalog includes courses in Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Fine Arts, Health and Physical Education.
- Career and Technical Courses will be made available.
Not sure if the Virtual Program is right for your student? View our comparison between Blended and Virtual Learning.
If you have more questions, please contact April Simmons, Site Administrator, Trojan Way Learning Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-931-8181 x 14316.