- We always send transcripts without a charge.
- Expect at least a one-week processing time beyond the date of the official transcript request.
- We provide one transcript to all 10th, 11th and 12th-graders at the beginning of each school year.
- We send transcripts when a student withdraws from our district only after his/her new school sends an official request for records and if the student's NCH fees are paid.
- We only send transcripts on behalf of students after receiving an official Transcript Request Form from students.
- We have six different college-related transcript request forms.
- College website application (white)
- The Common Application website (yellow)
- Scholarship Application (green)
- Special Program Application (blue)
- NCAA Registration (brown)
- Final Senior Transcript (gray)
- These Transcript Request Forms must be submitted to the NCH guidance office secretary as permission to provide and as an official request to send an official transcript.
- Forms should be submitted to the NCH guidance office secretary one-two weeks prior to the application deadline.
- These forms can be downloaded and printed from the below files.
- Hard copies of these forms can be found in the NCH guidance office.
Transcript Request Forms