Teachers and Administrators
Current Positions Available in this Category:
Qualifications for teaching and administrative employment include a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an approved college or university and a valid Ohio Teaching Certificate or License in fields for which application is made.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Complete an online application at the Greater Cincinnati School Application System.
- A resume showing all previous work experience related to education and all currently held licenses.
- A copy of all teacher and/or administrator licenses
- A copy of an official transcript showing each degree conferred. You will be required to furnish an official transcript if you are hired to teach or substitute teach.
- 3 References. References for beginning educators or substitutes shall include supervising/cooperating teachers. References for experienced educators or substitutes shall include the most recent supervisor or other authoritative school officials.
Send teacher, administrator, educational aide, and secretarial employment communications to:
North College Hill City Schools
ATTN: Dr. Gregory L. Robersson
1731 Goodman Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45239