2018/2019 School Year
This is a one-stop location for your enrollment needs. New students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 will be enrolled at this location. If you want to register a Preschool student, please click on the Preschool tab on the left to obtain information on how to complete a Preschool registration. Effective April 1, 2019 paper packets will no longer be accepted as we have implemented ONLINE pre-registration. Parents can access the enrollment process by clicking on the link below.
Upon completing the online pre-registration, you will be required to schedule a Registration Conference. The following items will be required to be presented during the conference. A REGISTRATION CONFERENCE WILL NOT BE HELD WITHOUT PROOF OF RESIDENCY.
- Completed Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian Current Photo ID
- Name and Address of previous school
- Birth Certificate - required for all students.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 by September 30, 2019
- Proof of Custody - court custody papers, or court filing (Please refer to the checklist at the end of the online registration for specific documents required.)
- Proof of Residency - a copy of a lease or mortgage deed, along with a current (within 30 days) utility bill for the reporting address.
- If you are residing with someone, a copy of a lease or mortgage deed, with a current (within 30 days) utility bill for the reporting address, along with a piece of official mail addressed to the guardian at the reporting address. The guardian will also be required to complete an affidavit.
- Health Records received from the previous school will be reviewed to keep within the guidelines for school enrollment.
- Copy of the most recent IEP, MFE/ETR or 504 Plan (If applicable)
To review building policies and handbooks click HERE
CHECK BACK AFTER JUNE 1, 2019 FOR INFORMATION ON REGISTERING
FOR THE 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR