Important Information from the Nurse
- Ohio law ORC.3313.67 or 3313.671 states students must have required immunizations to attend school or a waiver on file within 14 days after the start of school OR your student will be excluded from school. If absent, it will be considered unexcused until they are able to provide the required documents.
- ORC 3313.712 Emergency Medical Authorization State law requires this form to be completed within thirty (30) days after the start of school. The Purpose of this form is to enable parents and guardians to authorize the provision of emergency treatment for children who become ill or injured while under school authority, when parents or guardians cannot be reached.
- Please send all kindergartners and 1st graders with an extra pair of clothes each day!
- All elementary students must have an adult bring in any medication to school; No student should carry medication to the school for the school aide.
- For Middle and High school students medication must be brought in for the first time by the parent; then at discretion of the nurse and parent agreeing a student may turn monthly medications into the aide or Nurse.