- Xavier University Graduate, Bachelors degree in Biology with minors in French and Spanish
- Medical mission trip to Guatemala and service semester in Nicaragua
- 2nd year of medical school at Ohio University, Osteopathic medicine, OB/GYN
- Ohio Health Diversity Scholar
- President of Student National Medical Association
- New York University Graduate, Bachelors degree in Math Education
- 4th Year of teaching Math at a Title 1 school in Manhattan
- Masters in Art Education (Social Justice)
- Worked with women in Rikers Island Prison on managing emotions through art
- Developed math curriculum for international school Beijing
- Morehouse College Graduate, Bachelors degree in Business with a minor in Spanish
- JP Morgan & Chase, NYC Associate, Treasury Funding Team
- Traveled to Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa
- Hampton University Graduate, Bachelors degree in Biology
- Antigua, Guatemala - Spanish speaking work alongside doctors with patients who suffer inadequate health care
- Graduated in 2020 with a MA in Medical Science, then on to Medical school
- 4th Year at Stanford, majoring in Computer Science
- Interned at Google as an AI Software Engineer
- President, Stanford's Black in Computer Science organization
- Started a barber business in Palo Alto and cuts hair at no cost for homeless
- Graduated from North College Hill in 2017 and attended Tennessee State University.
- Earned a Bachelor's degree in Psychology.
- Currently lives in Cincinnati, Ohio and works as a behavioral technician at Cincinnati Center for Autism.
Would you be willing to share your story? Contact us today!