Celebrating our 10th Anniversary! Established as a non-profit organization in 2004, our mission is to provide college scholarships for graduates of NCH High School.
How does the foundation have money for scholarship?
• Teachers and staff provide $10,000 annual through payroll deductions.
• Generous alumni have provided endowments (annual scholarships).
• Two classes have provided endowments (annual scholarships).
• Alumni & alumni association committed to annual scholarships.
• Community businesses committed to annual “named scholarships.”
• Alumni & community gifts to the “general scholarship fund.”
Students, how do these scholarships support your college education?
• Approximate $40,000 in scholarships will be awarded to your class.
• Top 10% to 20% of students will be eligible for these scholarships.
• Many scholarships are for one year and will range from $1,000 to $3,000.
• Several scholarships will provide funds for four years; four year scholarships are currently $1,000 or $2,000 per year.
• Continuing scholarships are dependent on maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or 3.3
Special Scholarship for the University of Cincinnati:
• The scholarship is offered by the University of Cincinnati.
• An annual scholarship is available for each graduating class.
• The amount is $2,000 per year for 4-years.
• A GPA of 3.0 is required to maintain the scholarship each year.
• University due date application for admission is December 1st.
Scholarship Awards 2014
• Fifteen students awarded scholarships on honor’s night.
• Most scholarships awarded: $1,000 to $3,000
How can you help provide money for scholarships?
• Provide gifts for the “general scholarship fund” which awards annual scholarship from broad community support.
• Keep the foundation in mind when selecting a memorial for a loved one.
• Honor anniversary & birthday recipients with gift to the foundation.
North College Hill Scholarship Foundation
1731 Goodman Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231